Thursday, September 6, 2012

jordan jersey and I could not much help. nfl Di Aimin may doubt their qualifications

hina's own core technology, so I come to you today specifically, on the one hand, want to pass a gas through you to the executives of your company,jordan jersey, give us two home matchmaking, and through the cooperation of your company and other similar enterprises, I would like to know your company's current technology to see if it is not worthy of our cooperation with you. nfl these words,the north face clothes, let Di Aimin more confused, thinking the nfl how somehow to discuss with their own since this event came, how to look how all feel like a joke, but the courtesy of the nfl said: distance, let us cooperate with you I think there may be, but I'm just an ordinary man, the boss I could not impressed, and I could not much help. nfl Di Aimin may doubt their qualifications, but some issues he did not want to say too much to say is the second meeting with Di Aimin This Casually Dressed And Deep also appears this is not very stable on the Zhai Aimin said: ability to say Seeing you can make this little thing, as long as the funding is sufficient, conditions for the time is ripe, full cooperation with other domestic enterprises, and certainly can make even greater things to come. I know the boss of your company's intention to cooperate with us, that we have may cooperate with you, in fact, I just know that this line. Di Aimin see in this nfl regardless of his mind how to just keep talking about there, and the tone of voice like some arrogant, if not the night before listening to Laozhang Ren said some of the background of the nfl, nfl with that nov

No comments:

Post a Comment